Email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Kye is a founding partner of the firm Magnozzi & Kye, LLP. He attained his Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in 1996. His primary practice focuses on bankruptcy issues for creditors, UCC matters, real estate transactions and general commercial litigation. His clients have included individuals, banks, finance companies, lessors and title companies. Having represented large equipment lessors and finance companies for over fifteen (15) years, Matt is fully familiar with the need to provide such companies with sensible and cost-effective strategies. He regularly represents:
- Financial institutions and individuals in disputes involving the collection of defaulted promissory notes, leases or loans.
- Creditors in bankruptcy proceedings who need to obtain relief from stay, object to plan treatment or to defend an adversary proceeding.
- Mortgage lenders in foreclosure proceedings.
- Parties seeking to enforce real property contract claims.
- Parties seeking to seize collateral pledged as security (and has successfully seized, among other things trucks, cars, boats, medical equipment, construction equipment and even a plane).
- Parties seeking to collect a monetary judgment.
- Buyers or sellers of real estate.